The Dumontia Contorta used as a main active ingredient is hand harvested, according to the tides, from the clear, clean and unpolluted waters off the coast of North West Donegal.
You will find the balm to be incredibly versatile and turns your dry, broken, rough and damaged skin into smooth hydrated and repaired skin.
It can provide relief for a number of problem skin conditions, including psoriasis and eczema as it calms, soothes and moisturises troubled skin.
I am thrilled to introduce you to my Skin Rescue Barrier Balm so thay you can benefit from the calming, healing and soothing benefits of our certified organic Dumontia Contorta in the comfort and convenience of your own home at an affordable price.
Roscara Skin Rescue Barrier Balm
- may be used as a hand treatment.
- may be used as a body treatment.
- works wonders on broken cuticles.
- calms and soothes broken, inflamed, dry or itchy skin.
- supports your skin’s natural moisture barrier by keeping drying, harmful external elements out and beneficial moisture in.
- is a powerful, natural and affordable non-prescription product for stressful, embarrassing, uncomfortable skin conditions.
The Roscara Range Clearly States ALL Ingredients So That You May Make An Informed Purchase Choice
Roscara Skin Rescue Barrier Balm is a lovely potion from the ocean, and contains only 100% natural and organic ingredients.
- Helianthus Annus (Sunflower) Seed Oil
- Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil
- Cera Alba (Beeswax)
- Algae Dumontia Contorta
- Lavendula Angustifolia (Lavender) Essential Oil”
Roscara Skin Rescue Barrier Balm is
- free of parabens
- free of steroids
- free of alcohol
- free of petro chemicals
- suitable for vegetarians
- may not suit vegans as it does contain beeswax
- not tested on animals
“I thought the lotion was fantastic so when this balm came out I could not wait to try it. We have very harsh Canadian winters that start early and I get extremely dry skin. The first time I used this, the dryness was gone immediately. I have used it daily since. It’s a fantastic product which absorbs well and you get a lot in the container. It’s also a fantastic lip balm too.
I like how all the ingredients are all natural and I love that it comes from Ireland. I don’t know, there is something magical about that place and something magical about these products.
Joyce Yamashita, Toronto, Canada
“I love the balm and the effects it had on my skin in just a few days. Thank you and all of you that are responsible for this product”.
“I just LOVE this balm. If like me you have dry, sensitive skin try popping it on under your day and night creams. My skin just drinks it in. Another tip is to massage it into your cuticles. Your nails will really thank you for it. I really can’t speak highly enough of this balm. It is brilliant.”
Sandra Wallace, Glasgow, Scotland